This guide provides a definition of reward and recognition strategy before progressing to a practical roadmap for developing and implementing reward and recognition practices that align the needs of both the business and employees. Each area covered could be the subject of a much longer text and the guide aims to provide a solid introduction on how to approach the issue and how organisations in Ireland have developed practices to suit their business and people management context.
The Essential Guide to Reward and Recognition
1. Introduction to reward and recognition
2. Developing a reward and recognition strategy
3. Effective base pay management
4. Getting the most out of variable pay
5. Getting value from benefits
6. Recognition schemes that make a difference
7. Reward and recognition for distinct roles
8. Case studies
9. Future trends
IBEC Members €50
Non-IBEC Members €75
Book and pay on-line to receive a 20% discount.
**For IBEC members please ensure you log on with your user name and password to receive the member price.
*Please note price includes packaging and delivery. IBEC requires payment for all publications before they will be dispatched.
- Sample pages R&R.pdf - 277 Kbytes