This guide details how to integrate and accommodate diversity throughout the organisation. Its positions the effective management of diversity as a business strategy that not only yields individual engagement and performance benefits but also assists organisations in improving their bottom line, innovation and decision-making.
1.Introduction to diversity
2. The business case for diversity
3. Creating and maintaining an integrated workplace
4. Specific diversity issues
5. Diversity and the customer
6. Monitoring, measurement and benchmarks
7. Best practice case studies
8. Future developments
IBEC Members €50
Non-IBEC Members €75
Book and pay on-line to receive a 20% discount.
**For IBEC members please ensure you log on with your user name and password to receive the member price.
*Please note price includes packaging and delivery. IBEC requires payment for all publications before they will be dispatched.
- Diversity Report pages 1-8.pdf - 467 Kbytes